One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
1. I love chocolate no matter how much I complain about my weight.
2. I don't like to brush my teeth immediately when i wake up. and i don't brush my teeth before going to bed. haha
3. I like to organise my stuff but my table's always in a mess.
4. I love to nua on my bed whenever possible.
5. My first relationship wasn't normal.
6. I like looking into the mirror.
7. I think I can remember numbers and dates very well.
8. I dislike smokers to the core. (and to think i saw the cute manager smoking..... boo hoo hooo)
9. I love my parents no matter how much they nag at me.
10. I love my brother and we have a thing together. *haha* Recently we "patched" back since we are both single again.
11. I will be on a vegetarian diet whenever exam comes. It's partially religious and partially for good health.
12. I would love to travel with someone I love to all over the world! Would love to visit Europe, South Africa (again!), South Korea and Japan!
13. I eat my fries before my burger.
14. I love to try out new stuff. especially if it contains abit of fear factor. but no insect meals thanks.
15. I would love to be hugged and kissed. i love to feel loved at all times.
16. I dream to live a life like a princess.
17. I like to be alone and I also like big parties.
18. I love animals. *I hugged a lion cub before!*
19. I worry alot.
20. I think too much into things sometimes all the time.
21. I dream for the world to be a better place for everyone to live in. No more miseries and everyday is a happy day! If i'm rich in the later part of my life, i dream to build a children's home and make sure all the kids live each day to the fullest and happiest! that's why i'm in social work. haha...
22. I love looking at pretty girls. Alright. Some cute guys catch my attention too. haha.
23. I love music that has either meaningful lyrics / tunes that are unique that will keep me grooving.
24. I hate and I'm scared to think I will die one day. What will happen to my soul and all my memories....?
I tag Liting//Corinne//Jaren//Weijing//Rhino.. (:
12:55 PM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me